About McGraw Law PLLC
Caryn McGraw Turner, Esq.
Originally from San Angelo, Texas, Caryn McGraw Turner began her career in Austin, Texas, with the Law Office of Russell Frost, PLLC, where Caryn was exposed to a broad range of civil litigation, including:
- Real estate
- Contract disputes
Caryn’s work at the Travis County Probate Court with individuals and families confronting the prospect guardianship as an attorney ad litem inspired her to focus McGraw Law PLLC’s practice on guardianship, conservatorship, and estate and aging planning.
Unexpected losses of her father and her brother made Caryn no stranger to loss. Both of her parents were clinical psychologists, and the impact of these losses and her background make her uniquely suited to help individuals and families prepare for passing and aging as well as navigate the legal landscape once a loved one passes.
Caryn lives in Denver, Colorado, with her husband, young son, and two dogs. She enjoys backpacking, singing, playing music, dancing, writing, and exploring lovely Colorado with her family.
- State of Colorado (2021)
- State of Texas (2014)
- Western District of Texas (2017)
Colorado Bar Association’s Law Club, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- CBA Ethics Committee, Member
- CBA Future of Law Committee, Member
- CBA Elder Law Section, Member
- CBA Trust and Estates Section, Member
- University of Texas School of Law (2013), J.D. (Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law Journal Mediation Clinic)
- St. Edward’s University (2010) B.B.A. cum laude in International Business (Latin American studies concentration)
- Domestic Relations and Probate Institute, Speaker: “Rights and Responsibilities Post-Dementia Diagnosis” (June 2022)
- Travis County Probate Court, Guest Speaker: “Handling Your First (or Next) Guardianship Case” (2019)